Competition Terms And Conditions
1. Participation in the Competition is subject to the following terms and conditions and includes all information we provide on how to enter and the prizes available. By submitting an entry into the Competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Only entries that comply with these terms and conditions will be considered valid and eligible to win.
2. The Promoter is Synergie Skin Pty Ltd | ACN 119 198 560 | ABN 13 472 242 412, registered address 17/21 Longford Court, Springvale VIC 3171 and contactable on 1300 689 619.
3. In order to win the Prizes listed in clause 9 below, the Eligible Entrant must enter their full name, email address, phone number and skin type in the form on the Promoter’s Facebook or Instagram advertisement and must submit the form during the Competition Period. (Competition)
4. The Competition commences at 12:01am AEST on 13 May 2022 and ends at 11:59pm on 27 May 2022. (Competition Period)
WHO CAN ENTER THE COMPETITION?
5. The entrant must ordinarily reside in Australia. (Eligible Entrants)
6. The competition is open to residents of Australia, except employees of the Promoter and Karla Špetić and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with either organisation or in judging of the competition. (Ineligible Entrants)
HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
7. The entrant must enter their full name, email address, phone number and skin type in the form on the Promoter’s Facebook or Instagram advertisement and must submit the form in the Competition Period in order to win the Prizes listed in clause 10 of this document.
8. The closing time and date for the competition will be 11:59pm AEST on 27 May 2022. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The prize contains:
- 5x best-seller products from the Promoter including Vitamin B, Dermiotic, TriDration B, ReClaim and LumiBalance.
- $500 online clothing voucher from Karla Špetić.
11. The Promoter’s best-seller products can be subject to change based on the winner’s skin type and skin concern.
12. The prize is as stated and no alternatives will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without notice.
13. This is a game of chance, meaning a winner will be selected at random. In accordance with Australian legislation, no permit has been obtained for this competition as the prize is valued at a sum lower than AU$3,000.
14. The winner will be notified via email or SMS by the Promoter on 30 May 2022 via the email address or phone number submitted at the time of entry. The Promoter will also advise the winner of when and how the prize will be sent. (Prize Draw)
15. All prizes will be distributed after the close of the competition.
16. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to identify and locate the prize winner.
17. If any prizes remain unclaimed within three months of the Prize Draw, an unclaimed prize will be redrawn at Synergie Skin Pty Ltd, 17/21 Longford Court, Springvale VIC 3171 on 31 October 2022 at 11am AEST subject to the approval of any necessary regulatory authority (Unclaimed Prize Draw).
18. Winners of the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified in the same manner as set out in clause 14 above. Winner names of the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be available in the same manner as set out in clause 14 above.
USE OF ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION
19. Personal information including Eligible Entrants’ full name, email address, phone number and skin type will be collected and used for the purpose of conducting this competition. This may require disclosure to third parties, including local regulatory authorities and the Promoter’s agents or third party service providers, for the purpose of conducting the promotion, or for promotional and marketing purposes (including direct marketing). (Purpose).
20. By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrants consent to the use of their personal information including full name, email address, phone number and skin type for the Purpose, and that the Promoter will contact them for future marketing and material purposes without payment. Eligible Entrants agree that the Promoter may use this information for that Purpose.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
22. By entering this competition on Facebook or Instagram, Eligible Entrants:
- agree to comply with Facebook and Instagram terms or use;
- release Facebook and Instagram from all claims based on, related to or arising from the Competition; and
- acknowledge and agree that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network.
23. The Promoter claims no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of relevant authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
24. By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrants license the Promoter to use the consent of their entry in any way the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting, copying, publishing, broadcasting or communicating the entry whether in original or modified form in whole or in part) in all media in perpetuity without payment to the Eligible Entrant of royalties or compensation.
25. By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter dealing with their entry content in any way that may otherwise infringe the Eligible Entrants moral right and agree to assert their moral rights (wherever such rights are recognised) in respect of their entry against the Promoter or its assigns, licensees or successors.
26. Eligible Entrants agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry in the event that they are the winner of the Competition, for an unlimited amount of time without remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting this Competition. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
27. The winner’s name will be able to be disclosed 14 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
28. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition and these terms and conditions, without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside the Promoter’s control.
29. Any changes to the Competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
30. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Competition.
31. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged or manipulated or tampered with in any way.
32. Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter.
33. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of the social media profile and residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, or who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver to those rights.
34. The Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
35. The Promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
36. The Promoter also reserves the right to cancel the Competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
To find out more about this competition, please contact Synergie Skin Pty Ltd on 1300 689 619.